Over the years, the Teen Patti game has been springing up at top gear as one of the few globally popular casino games. Teen Patti is an India-originated game that has won the hearts of most Indian people.
With the comprehensive information on Teen Patti, lovers of the game now get a chance to learn more about casino games, know where they can be played and how best to stay on guard with the game’s rules.
The reviews provided are so detailed and timely. Hence, the knowledge gained will give players a more sharpened and highly entertaining iGaming experience.
Learn about Teen Patti’s rules
Every game has rules that guide every player. Teen Patti is neither an exemption to this. It doesn’t matter whether the game is being played online or not; every player has to abide by the rules of every game.
Teen Patti has a specific restriction while raising a bet. This is to ensure that the total bet amount needs to be lower than twice the previous player’s bet.
In addition to that, the amount of bet needs to be in even numbers. This is important to have an equal division without worrying about decimal placement when the need arises.
If you are a blind player and the person before you is a seen player, then your bet will have to be half or equal to the amount of your previous bet. Nevertheless, if the player before you is playing blind, then you can maintain a maximum stake of twice the previous amount you wagered.
If you and your opponent are both seen players, according to the Teen Patti game rules, you can wager the same amount as your previous bet or double the stake. However, if the player before you is playing blind, you go for a maximum of four times your current stake.
The rules of the Teen Patti game are so straightforward. However, it is important for players to have an understanding of the rules before venturing into the game. So, let us examine the Teen Patti rules in detail.
- Ranking of the hands and determining the winning sequence: The distributed cards should have a sequence that supersedes any other sequences in the series. This series is not so different from what is seen in Poker. This includes the most ranked sequences such as Trail, alternatively known as Trio (three of the same sequence where three aces are considered as highest while three twos are reasoned as the least ranked).
- Dealing cards: Teen Patti rules co-opted a dealer responsible for the distribution of the cards to every player gathered at the table. This act takes an anti-clockwise manner. The player following the dealer usually starts off the round.
- Playing blind or not: As mentioned earlier, players who are suitable to play blind are those who didn’t sneak peek at the value of the cards when they were served or even get to see their cards before play begins. On the other hand, playing seen refers to a player who has seen the three face-down cards before placing an ante. Ordinarily, this is done once an agreed amount has been received equally from all players and put in the pot — a medium where all stakes are deposited.
- Value of stake to be determined: This is where the rules of Teen Patti get a bit tangled. But let’s take it piece by piece. At this point, the stake’s value results from the manner by which a player has been playing — blind or seen. For instance, if the present and previous players play blind, the value staked remains unchanged as the current value deposited in the pot can also be doubled. However, if the previous player is not playing blind, then the current player is at liberty to go with half the staked value of the previous player or the current staked value.
- Folding or showing of cards: Here, if a player chooses to fold, such a player loses all wagering chances and relinquishes the money he or she has put in the pot. The last player finally wins the entire pot money. However, in a situation whereby all players choose to fold, excluding two, then one of them can challenge the other for a ‘show.’ This is where the concept of staked value comes into play.
Why is it important to learn about the rules of Teen Patti?
Teen Patti is a highly competitive game with a lot of attraction from millions of players around the world. Although the characteristics and rules of the game are almost identical to those of Poker, learning the rules and applying them right can make a great difference in the real game.
Most Teen Patti games offer lots of satisfying features. However, the outright aim of learning these rules is to give you an edge as a player over your competitors. Also, It is vital to bear in mind that Teen Patti has little difference in its gameplay and might vary across a few casino gaming platforms.
If the basic rules of Teen Patti are neglected, such negligence might cause some difficulties for players to overcome when playing the game.
Learning the rules from a real game
Many sites offer trial play for players to make a dummy run on Teen Patti. Unfortunately, these games seldom provide any winning opportunities. Therefore, do not waste your precious time on them. Pay the real game, enforce these rules, and try to map out tactics to emerge as a winner. The game contains rewarding features.